Gets the current state of the LDBint sm_ldb_state_get(char *ldbname, int state_type);int sm_ldb_h_state_get(int ldbhandle, int state_type);
- The name of the LDB whose state you want to get.
- The integer handle of the LDB whose state you want to get.
- Specifies the state to get with one of these constants:
- A Yes/No flag that specifies whether the LDB is active. Only active LDBs participate in LDB write-through.
- A Yes/No flag that specifies whether the LDB is read-only. Screens can read from this LDB on screen entry but cannot modify it on exit; consequently, a read-only LDB cannot be used to transfer values from one screen to another.
sm_ldb_state_getlets you determine whether a loaded LDB is active or whether it is read-only. Call this function before changing an LDB's state through sm_ldb_state_set.