Creates a displayable error message on failure of an initialization functionchar *sm_inimsg(int filetype, int error_code);
- Specifies the source of the error through one of the following constants, defined in
- Error was generated by sm_keyinit or
- Error was generated by sm_msg_read.
- Error was generated by sm_vinit or
- The error code returned by the initialization function.
sm_inimsglets you display an error message to the user after an initialization function fails—for example, attempts to initialize a message file fail. You supply
sm_inimsgwith the error code returned from the failed function and a description of the function itself through parameters
sm_inimsguses this information to return a string that you can display to the user—for example, by passing it to sm_fqui_msg.
sm_keyinit, sm_msg_read, sm_vinit